Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Replying the comments

Salam'alaik. just a short entry from me. just want to reply the comments that two of my dear frens gave me from the previous entry.

k. first of all, to my dear akhawat, syukran for all your thoughts. just want to share my opinion about why i post that entry is becoz, i want to make other people realise that Islam is the righteous religion among others.

it's also to make them think and do some research about islam on how true Islam is. all the hukum that Allah has made and had been stated in the Quran, is really perfect. and that's how our new brothers and sisters converted to Islam.

yes, i don't deny that today, muslims are just like bubbles in the sea. but seeing all these muallaf, it's kind of self motivation to me and to others to practice Islam perfectly. furthermore, it makes me think that Islam still conquer the world. and that motivates me even more to dakwah to other people out there. i hope with this explanation, antunna will understand. ouhkay. =)

til here, w'salam.
-Mujahidatul Muslimah-

1 comment:

  1. Salam alaik..

    doakan untuk saudara ana yang akan memeluk agama islam tidak lama lagi yer..Semoga Allah tetapkan imannya, dan semoga akhir hayat kita dalam keadaan Islam
    insyaALLAH...amiin.

    Yakinlah bahawa janji Allah itu pasti!

    fikrah jilul ghuraba'.

    ReplyDelete