Sunday, April 5, 2009

-Ahlan wa Sahlan wa Marhaban Bikum-

Salam to all my dear frens..
ahlan wa sahlan once again to my new blog.. hehe..
it's like a dream come true having my OWN blog.. hee..
it's been a long time since i dream about it..
Alhamdulillah..
Allah has granted my wish..=) (wo ai ni Allah..)

And i have my own reason why i've created this blog..
For some, maybe they just want to share wut they had been doing
throughout their daily life.
But for me, maybe i have the same reason, but there's some extras in it.
which is, i want to share the knowledge that i have to the readers who is reading my blog.
Knowledge doesn't need to be something specific.
in my opinion, knowledge is something new that you had learnt on that day.
Even it's just a word, a sentence, or maybe it's just an alphabet.
sometimes, you know about certain things, and you feel that you knew everything.
but actually, there's still so many things that you didn't know about.
ain't that true?
hmm..as for me, i still need to learn a lot of things.
I may be good in some things, but i'm not good in many other things.
hehe..
As what Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h. said, three things that will remain after you die.
1) Sadaqah jariah.
2) Dua from the filial children
3) Knowledge that benefit others.
so dear frens, if you have some knowledge, do share it with your frens.
don't bottle it up in yourself. because you will get the rewards too..=)
til here..
w'salam..=)




No comments:

Post a Comment