Thursday, October 8, 2009

Memory of you~

Salam'alaik.. This post is for you my dear friend, Sirul Huda. May Allah bless you always.

This morning, i heard the song with the title 'Satu perjuangan'. Still remember that song? It's the first song that touches me during the ta'aruf week 08/09. It's so meaningful to me. Hearing that song makes my mind wander off to another world. Which is, the memory of you, me and our friends.

First time in other people's country, really make us become stronger and matured. Having only our friends around, really make us appreciate their sacrifices and sincerity to be there with us during thick and thin. Ain't that true?. For me, you are one of my friends that was with me during hard times. And i won't forget that. You heard my problems wholeheartedly and never complains. Even though that you were busy sometimes.

Times flies. And things change due to some circumstances. Everyone is busy with their own life. Until one day i realised that, we had not been spending time together like what we used to do. Seeing you gone through your hardest time, makes me think. Where am i when you need someone to be right beside you at that moment? What type of friend am i? You used to be right next to me when i need someone to talk to. But when it's your turn,i was never been there for you.

I'm sorry... But saying sorry wouldn't make the clock stop and rewind back to the past isn't it? But at the very least, i hope you will accept my apology. Forgive me for being ignorant to what you had gone through. I'm aware of it. But it's just that, i don't know what to do. I'm speechless when you said you had made the decision to drop out from the college and further your studies in our country. Really, i'm in total shocking state at that time. It was just like a lightning that had struck me the moment you said that.

My dear, i'm not creating stories. This is what i feel. I keep thinking how my life will be when i return to the college without one of my dear friend with me. It's going to be different. 10 out of 10, will never be the same meaning again. Your smile and laughter, will never be seen and heard in the hostel anymore. I will never see Sirul Huda, walking around the college with the smile on her face and the handphone in her hand in this coming 1 and the half years.

But as what some of our friends said, there will be miracle, when you believe. And i'm really hoping for that miracle to come. But will it happen? Just pray to Allah as He knows what's best for us. Insya Allah. Last but not least, this is the 'sajak' that i made for you. Once again, i'm sorry coz i don't have the time to print it and give it to you. Maybe by putting it on my blog, you can copy and have it in your laptop, which is coincidentally, the same as mine. ^_^.

Sahabat,
Kau hadir tika ku tidak punya siapa
Membuatku tersenyum
Kala hati ini gundah
Kau bagaikan cahaya
Yang memancar tika diri ini
Tiada tujuan dan arah

Sahabat,
Walaupun hadirmu hanya seketika
Namun diri ini tidak akan pernah lupa
Detik dan waktu kita bersama
Mengharungi suka dan duka
Menempuh segala onak dan cabaran
Demi mencapai kejayaan

Sahabat,
Saat kau melangkah pergi nanti
Bawalah bersamamu kenangan yang kita lalui
Segala kenangan pahit dan manis
Akan ku semat di dalam diri ini
Untuk menjadi kenangan yang abadi

Sahabat,
Ku menyusun 10 jari ini
Memohon sejuta kemaafan
Andainya diri ini melakukan kesilapan
Sepanjang persahabatan ini
Mungkin diriku terlepas pandang
Akan kekhilafan ku sendiri

Sahabat,
Walaupun nanti kita kan berjauhan
Akan ku ukir namamu
Di dalam hati ini
Agar ku tahu
Kau sentiasa dekat di hati
Dan aku mengharapkan
Semoga ia menjadi
Tanda persahabatan kita
Yang berlandaskan kasih Illahi
Til here. May Allah bless you in everything that you do my friend.
W'salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment