Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Going back to KUIS soon...

Salamun'alaik. Hamdan lillah wa syukru lillah 'ala kulli ni'mah.

Pejam celik, pejam celik, dah hampir sebulan ana kat tanah air ini. Rasa macam baru semalam jejak kan kaki kat rumah ni. Tapi tahu-tahu, besok dah nak kena alik KUIS.

Thought of staying here for another 1 more week with my love ones, but got a message from a friend in Malaysia that fasilitators need to be at the college on thursday. So, agak kecewa la jugak sebab kena balik awal. Itu pun dapat message last minute. Hmm.. tak apa lah,.. Insya Allah ada hikmahnya... And, so many things to pack and bring it back there. My father said ana macam nak pergi perang! huhu.. you are right ayah, nak pergi jihad untuk mencari Ilmu. hehe.. *peace*.

Hamdan lillah... selama ana kat sini, macam-macam yang telah berlaku. The good ones, and the not so good ones. The good ones, of coz, most of it is about my niqab that i'm wearing. And oh yeah, i juz met someone who stays at the same estate with me, who also wears a niqab! yeah! ada friend. hehe.. ^_^. But she's already married with 3 children. She's actually an ustazah and her husband is an ustaz. And i met her a few times these past few days. And i juz met her again juz now. And i'm so happy coz she smiles at me. hehe.. You must be wondering how i know that she smiles at me, whereas she's wearing the niqab at the moment. Hmm.. kalau nmpk mata die cam kecik cam tu makna nya die tengah senyum la k.( ^_^ <---- cm ni..) hehe.

Hmm.. In the previous entry i said about me wearing niqab on my father's side and my mum's side haven't seen me wearing it right? But alhamdulillah, they (my mum's family) had seen it already. And again, hamdan lillah, they are more open minded than my father's side and treat me as who and what i am. Really happy about it. ^_^. Juz like what an ukthi used to say to me " Selagi adik jaga hak Allah, Allah akan jaga adik". And yeah, i think it's so true. =).

Kenapa ana asik bebual English je eh.. hmm.. juz want to improve my english since i'm using malay more often and almost forget all the english words that i used to speak and use it before. So, til here. Insya Allah will be updating when i get back there at KUIS.

To my dear friend Sirul Huda, take care of yourself. Study smart not study hard. hehe.. All your best in your life ahead. Remember me in your prayers as i will always do. Insya Allah.

Til here,
w'salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment